Information We Collect
This Website is intended for informational purposes only and does not collect and store information about you or use analytics features or cookies. We also do not collect personal information through contact forms.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Generally, Personal Information means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. We strive to adhere to the following principles:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- To collect and use personal information to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as authorized or required by law.
- To only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- To only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Changes to this Policy
Protega reserves the right to update or modify this Policy and any Privacy Notice, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of the Policy or Privacy Notice on this Site. These changes will only apply to the information we collect after we have posted the revised Policy or Privacy Notice on this Site.
Links to Other Websites
State Specific Notices
“Do Not Track” Policy — California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
California’s Shine the Light law