Stefan Aigner, M.D., CFA
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer
- More than 30 years of broad healthcare industry experience
- Co-founder and CEO of Inspirion Delivery Technologies and Inspirion Delivery Sciences. Garnered approval of two abuse-deterrent products and raised funding that exceeded $50 MM while negotiating a significant non-dilutive partnership with Daiichi Sankyo.
- Former EVP of corporate development at Alpharma (acquired by King Pharmaceuticals in 2008 for $1.6 billion).
- Co-Founder and EVP of business development and scientific affairs at Reliant Pharmaceuticals. Built a fully integrated pharmaceutical company with 1,400 employees (acquired by GlaxoSmithKline in 2007 for $1.7 billion).
- Healthcare management consultant for the Wilkerson Group
- Board of publicly traded Cipher Pharmaceuticals.
Michael A Innaurato
President & Chief Operating Officer
- More than 35 years of pharmaceutical industry experience primarily in the opioid segment.
- Chief of commercial operations at Inspirion Delivery Sciences; oversaw licensing, government affairs, medical affairs, human resources, sales, marketing, forecasting, analytics, market research, and managed markets.
- Scaled company infrastructure from 7 to 57 employees in 5 months.
- Member of team which gained FDA approval of 2 products in 20 months.
- Co-led capital raising efforts- IPO exploration (S-1), crossover round, private equity, debt, royalty facilities.
- Co-lead of Daiichi Sankyo license agreement worth $200 MM total consideration plus tiered double-digit royalties for Inspirion.
Chief Business Officer
- More than 30 years of pharmaceutical industry experience in drug delivery systems and product development technology.
- Spent 20 years with Ethypharm S.A. of France of which 12 years as CEO of Ethypharm North America.
- Headed company strategy, established and managed alliances and partnerships with both specialty pharma and generic companies in the US, Canada, and Latin America, primarily in pain management and treatment of substance abuse disorders.
- Spent 10 years in Europe with Glatt AG & Glatt GmbH, world leaders in pharmaceutical products processing.
Eric Kinzler, PhD
VP, Medical Affairs
- More than 18 years of experience in product development, precommercial strategy and planning, pre- and post-approval regulatory and compliance, and go to market execution in specialty pharma.
- Head of medical affairs at Inspirion Delivery Sciences and Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals, overseeing labeling, publication planning, promotional review, pharmacovigilance, medical information, and grant making.
- Strategic consultant for sponsors developing abuse-deterrent technologies, preparing for FDA meetings and advisory committees, and launching novel products, primarily in the pain management space.
- Independent board member MDDUS at Supernus Pharmaceuticals.
- Over 30 years of pharmaceutical industry experience with 27 in the pain management space.
- Progressive commercial leadership roles in sales management and cross-functional marketing and commercial operations roles.
- Led multiple sales teams over 22 years in a variety of national sales leadership positions.
- Seasoned operational finance professional with 22 Years of experience in pharma, medical devices, and technology.
- Has supported IPO processes, equity capital raises, and secured debt facility and revolver.
- Provided key cross-functional support across the human resources, information technology, and commercial operations functions to create successful processes in both startup and large global companies to support a number of commercial launches.